Accountant at Invent Alliance Limited
Posted on: 5 September, 2019
Deadline: 19 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Invent Alliance Limited
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
- The Accountant will be primarily responsible for providing basic bookkeeping services for our BPO clients as well as handling basic regulatory filings so as to ensure that clients are compliant with all tax regulations.
- Basic bookkeeping and tax returns.
- Payroll management and regulatory filings.
- Bank reconciliations
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plan and financial statements.
- Providing basic tax planning services with reference to current legislation.
- Liaise with clients (individuals or businesses) and provide accounting information and advice.
- Maintain accounting records.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of Bsc/HND in Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the same field.
- Experience in accounting consultancy is preferred
- AAT or other professional qualifications would be an added advantage.
- Good business acumen.
- Ability to reflect on one's own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions.
- Organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- High level of numeracy and accuracy.
- Analytical ability.
- A keen eye for detail.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.