Procurement Service Advisor at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 4 September, 2019
Deadline: 15 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is one of Nigeria's leading Oil and Gas company. Due to internal expansion and re-structuring, they are looking to hire qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Procurement Service Advisor
Reports to: Senior Business Manager
- To provide bid administrative support and customer assistance on procurement-related transactions.
- Receive and process Requests for Quotation (RFQ)
- Obtain quotes from suppliers, prepare and submit quotations to clients
- Follow up on all submitted RFQs
- Receive and process Purchase Orders (PO)
- Work within established supply chain procedures for requisition processing, validation, payment, delivery and invoicing
- Liaise with field staff and clients to generate RFQs
- Maintain comprehensive filing system
- Maintain high degree of safety and confidentiality of documents and company property
- Provide follow-up to customers on outstanding receivables.
- Assist to ensure effective management of logistics on all orders.
- Ensure reports on accounts are produced and disseminated as and when due.
- Error-free computation of cost (Ex-works and Delivered Duty Paid, DDP) of goods on MS Excel.
- Minimum qualification - B.Sc
- At least three years cognate experience.
- Very good grasp of Supply Chain Process in Upstream Oil and Gas
- Excellent RFQ Processing skill
- Excellent international sourcing skill
- Excellent on-line bidding skill
- Excellent Purchase order management skill
- Excellent reporting skill
- A degree in related discipline from a good school
- Passion to deliver
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Good documentation skills
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent e-mail skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- MS Office skills
- Oral & Written Communication
- Innovative and creative
Method of Application
Candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the total number of years and relevant experience included in the body of the mail.
- Please use the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Only suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. If two weeks after the deadline we are yet to revert to you, kindly note that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Know More About Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Warehouse Officer at GUO Transport Company Limited
- Warehouse Supervisor at Transsion Holdings
- Stock Keeper at Owens and Xley
- Procurement Officer at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Outbound Officer (Warehouse) at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Inventory Management Supervisor at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Event Warehouse Assistant Manager at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Store Keeper at Blue Lodge Catering Limited