Consumer Insights Executive at Nielsen Company
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Nielsen Company
Nielsen is the world’s leading marketing and media Information Company. We’re passionate about measuring and analyzing how people interact with digital and traditional media and in-store environments-locally and globally. Businesses worldwide use our services to better manage their brands, launch and grow product portfolios and optimize their media mix.
Consumer Insights Executive
About this Job
- Maintain a client service orientation by managing the day-to-day administration of client service and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company's quality standards
- Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations
- Provide research, administrative and operational support to senior staff
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc. and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request accuracy and correctness
- Able to influence and persuade.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data in a challenging and insightful manner.
- Strong and articulate verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficient time management, ability to multi-task and detail-oriented.
- Displays maturity and creative problem-solving skills in handling crises.
- Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility.
- Analyses and interprets financial information to ensure the achievement of business targets and early identification of issues/crisis.
- Postgraduate or MBA from a well-known institute
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in Consumer Insights role
- Strong Client Focus and Proactivity
- Working knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis
- Working knowledge of research techniques and methodologies.
A Little Bit About You
- You’re the first to recognize an opportunity, then turn it into a client solution. Pivot is your middle name. Last-minute requests? No problem. You confidently manage data, and you care about the people behind every number. In fact, you’re a bit of a people person and feel energized by successful collaboration.
- You manage relationships and expectations as well as you manage projects, and your experience speaks for itself.
- Curiosity, communication, and critical thinking drive your work--whether you got your start in sales or consulting, analytics or consumer goods. Now you’re ready for what’s next.
- You will maintain a client service orientation by managing day-to-day administration of client service/sales activities and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Nielsen Company
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Manager, Data Science at Nielsen Company
- Know More About Nielsen CompanySimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital
- Verification Officer at Creative Associates International