Sales and Marketing Officer at Electronic PayPlus Limited
Posted on: 23 August, 2019
Deadline: 28 August, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Electronic PayPlus Limited
Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
Sales and Marketing Officer
- Responsible for managing the sales in Government/commercial sectors, developing business plans covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence within the non-financial institutions sphere.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales by developing the relationship through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
- Establish, maintain and expand customer base of the organization
- Increase business opportunities through various routes to market
- Maintain and increasing sales of the organizations products
- Quarterly and Annual Market update report on new services, competitors, business opportunities, etc
- Responsible of management of accounts and key accounts.
- Work closely with other job functions in the company to improve overall services level
- Follow up with customers to settle account receivables
- Marketing or any Social Science related academic qualification.
- Professional Qualification will be an added advantage
- 2-3 years working experience
Key Skill and Competence:
- Persuasive Speaking skills
- Active Listening Skills
- Social Perceptive skills
- Coordinating skills
- Service Orientating skills
- Critical Thinking skills
- Monitoring/ Assessing skills
- Writing g skills
- Judgment and Decision Making Skills
- Personnel Management skills
- Time Management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Instructing and Active Learning skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates residing in Lekki - Ajah axis are encourage to apply
- Recent Jobs from Electronic PayPlus Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Personal Assistant at Electronic PayPlus Limited
- Know More About Electronic PayPlus LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Trainee -Sales at Kloverharris Limited
- Sales Executive at Workforce Management Centre
- Business Development Executive at School Kits Limited
- Institutional Savings Officer at Calabar Microfinance Bank
- Sales Executives at Elyon HR Support and Services LTD
- Sale Executives at Colton Industries
- Field Engineer at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
- Marketing Executive at Bedmate Furniture