Digital Marketing Strategist at Beyond Building Investment Limited
Posted on: 20 August, 2019
Deadline: 26 August, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Beyond Building Investment Limited
Beyond Building Investment Limited is a diverse commercial real estate investment company, which provides a range of services to the capital market which include: acquisition, asset and property management, mechanized farming and farm management, leasing, construction management, investment advisory services, as well as development and disposition.
Digital Marketing Strategist
- The digital marketing strategist will be responsible for implementing the group’s media and brand plan.
- He/ She is to develop best branding and communications strategies. The position will involve media, presentations, blogging, industry-specific conferences, sales and marketing activities of the group’s brand.
- He/ She is attached to the creative department of the firm and will directly report to the assigned brand manager of the group.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaising with the marketing, sales and design teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency.
- Planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy of all brands using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
Research and Analyse:
- Analysing, reviewing, and reporting on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Analyse web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitoring and suggesting effective best practices for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Analysing and reporting on digital campaigns.
- Conducting researching, making marketing recommendations and creating media plan.
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Managing, improving and monitoring online content, marketing, sale SEO/ SEMs performance metrics to forecast trends.
- Monitoring competition and providing suggestions for improvement.
- Monitoring KPIs, and setting up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across many online channels.
- Researching the latest digital tools and interactive trends.
- Analysing customer and user data.
- Developing annual development plans such as; conducting survey, data analysis, objective planning, media planning, budgeting, report writing and formal presentations
- Identifying advertising needs
- Checking that creative projects meet strategic guidelines provided.
- Creating content for our branded items and social media platforms occasionally.
- Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preference and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Sharing knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Keeping up with technology trends and best practices.
- Managing all digital marketing channels.
- Developing a total understanding of online target audience and mind-set modes.
- Developing creative briefs and communicating strategic objectives to internal team members to ensure projects are completed in alignment with strategy.
- Keeping team members and content creators updated with the need to effectively and efficiently deliver best results at the right time.
- Proposal writing and review.
Minimum Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of HND (B.Sc is an added advantage) in Food Science, Animal Production, Animal Science, Food Technology or other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years professional and hands-on experience in a similar role.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, Conversion Rate Optimisation and Search Engine Optimisation.
- Good knowledge and application skills in online marketing, and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Excellent creativity skills
- Ability to prioritize and pay good attention to details.
- Good oral, written, interpersonal communication and facilitation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using "DMS" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Beyond Building Investment LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Willers Solutions
- Social Media & Content Intern at The Brand Ally
- Social Media Supervisor at Carlcare Development
- Knowledge Management and Learning, M&E and Communications Manager at CARE
- Content Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Head of Performance Marketing - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Creative Managers at Torydoes Nigeria Limited
- Konga Travel and Tours Digital Officer at Konga Online Shopping Limited