Client Account Officer at Sophia ERP Limited (SEL)
Posted on: 15 August, 2019
Deadline: 23 August, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Sophia ERP Limited (SEL)
Sophia ERP Limited (SEL) is an Enterprise Solutions Development Organization, on a mission to power MSMEs and Large corporates across sub-Saharan Africa with cost effective and suitable Technology solutions.
Client Account Officer
- The Client Account Officer will record and report financial/client transactions as well as coordinate business operations in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, productivity and profitability.
- The Client Account Officer is generally responsible for managing intra and inter-office communication, maintaining a streamlined administrative system, coordinating manpower for effectiveness, responding to/resolving client queries, developing strategies for improving customer relationships, fostering/on-boarding/maintaining business relationships with new and existing customers.
- Document and Report on all financial transactions of the Company.
- Effectively manage Company’s cash flow and recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Analyze/summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other key management reports.
- Monitor, Liaise and send prompt reminders to Clients on all Retainers and Service offerings. Generate and send Invoices and Receipts upon payment.
- Ensure standardization, effective implementation and promotion of the Sophia ERP Accounting system.
- Substantiate all financial transactions by collecting and maintaining relevant documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures. Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepare accounts, Tax returns and work with Auditor to ensure compliance with all Tax obligations to Tax Authorities.
- Administer Payroll and effect payment to all 3rd Party Vendors.
- Communicate effectively with clients on all requests, queries using available and authorized channels to ensure speedy response and resolution.
- Communicate with teams and management on Project status with the view to ensuring Client satisfaction and Project implementation based on Project scope, standard and timeline.
- Ensure full and proactive compliance with Client SLAs/Agreements/Contract terms and escalate unacceptable performance to Management.
- Organize/schedule, coordinate/participate and report on client meetings, appointments, ERP demo, Training and other presentations.
- Negotiate the terms of business deals with clients in conjunction with the MD/CEO.
- Inspire/promote/pursue repeat business from clients.
- Monitor, measure and report on client satisfaction per business engagement.
- Provide relevant information to clients on Company’s Services and Products.
- Work with Business Development unit to speedily respond and engage with new Customers
Business Promotion & Operations:
- Ensure proper Document Management System and enforce use of ERP for all business operations.
- Take ownership for promoting appropriate business ethics and culture relevant to Industry.
- Manage Manpower acquisition, on-boarding, retention and disengagement.
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers, ensuring proper documentation and prompt payment.
- Allocate tasks and assignments to Teams and monitor for performance.
- Implement efficient Staff Performance system and Coordinate staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency and retribution for low/poor/unacceptable performance.
- Manage price negotiations with Vendors and Service providers.
- Manage office supplies.
- Ensure compliance with Company Policies and Procedures.
- Participate in marketing campaigns.
- Maintain a safe, clean, professional and productive business environment.
- B.Sc. in Accounting or Economics
- Commenced/Completed ICAN or ACCA
- Any Leadership course will be an advantage
- Business acumen and interest
- Customer centric and organizational skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Multi-tasking capability
- Performance and Task driven Team Leader who can meet deadlines
- Effective Communication, Interpersonal and People Management Skills
- Proficiency in the use of any Accounting Software and general IT tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Sophia ERP Limited (SEL)Similar Jobs
- Account Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International
- Experienced Agency Accountant at Global Axis Exchange
- Accountant at SPM Professionals Limited
- Chief Investment Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Collection Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Accountant at Creative Associates International