Warehouse & Logistics Officer at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
Posted on: 2 August, 2019
Deadline: 15 August, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. Organization strives achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit.
Warehouse & Logistics Officer
- Develop and drive a corporate warehousing strategy that guarantees the proper and accurate storage and issuance of items of stock
- Accountable for the accuracy and correctness of inventory records/documentation (e.g. BIN Cards, Excel Spreadsheets, Goods Received Notes etc) and their up-to-date reflection in the Accounting software - SAGE
- Oversee and review stock computations and analysis required to drive reorder level and quantities (e.g. Minimum Level, Maximum Level, Reorder Level, Reorder Quantity etc)
- Safeguarding of the warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Planning and directing periodic stock counts and stock taking exercises
- Circulate inventory reports highlighting inventory movements and stock levels
- Directing and managing procedures for the handling (offloading, packaging and unpacking) and transportation of items of stock in and out of the warehouses
- Manage the ‘goods return’ process, including all necessary documentation/recording as well as adjustments in Sage.
- Monitor the handling (offloading, unpacking/packaging and stacking) and transportation of items of stock in and out of the warehouses.
- Carry out physical checks of received products, confirming correctness with details of the original purchase order and other (shipping) documentation as well as the absence of damaged goods.
- Ensure the physical custody and maintenance of delivery records and documentation
- Supervise transfer of products from warehouse/store to showroom for pick up by client
- Maintain good communication with other departments such as Operations, Accounts and Sales
- First Degree in relevant discipline
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Hands on experience of ERPs (Enterprise Resource Applications e.g. Sage pastel, oracle, SAP)
- Very good working knowledge of Inventory management, financial Acumen, Inspection, developing standards, managing processes, MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using ‘Warehouse & Logistics Officer’ as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Interior Design Architect at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Know More About Peridot Forte Solutions ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Retail Stock Control Manager at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Procurement Executive at School Kits Limited
- Fleet Manager at Zido.co Network Limited
- Supply Chain Officer at Edge Business Concept Limited
- Coordinator, Project at MTN Nigeria
- Electrical - Support Supervisor at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Support Supervisor - Instrument/Control and Automation at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Control Room Supervisor at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited