Project Manager at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 11 July, 2019
Deadline: 31 July, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited is an architectural consultant/real estate development company located in Lagos, Nigeria & the United States of America. Registered in February 1995. Dillon Consultant has as its primary focus - Property Development, Investment, Design Services and Facilities Management.
Reporting Line: Reports directly to the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
Supervisory Line: Manages Project Engineers, Site Engineers and Sub-contractors.
Other Perk: Official Car
- Overseeing all sites activities and collates progress reports to be presented to MD/CEO.
- Managing all Project Supervisors and Sub-contractors for effective performance.
- Evaluating Project Supervisors’ work, resolving design challenges, and implementing change order.
- Managing all information and documenting records of all projects.
- Managing all project constructions from conception to completion.
- Ensures that the environmental impact of all projects are managed and controlled.
- Overseeing all construction works on different site(s) and ensure they meet specifications as provided for in the relevant architectural, building, civil, electrical and structural engineering drawings.
- Implementing health and safety plans on all sites.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients and consultants.
- Attending meetings with clients and other consultants/specialists.
- Supervising tasks and liaising closely with project supervisors and design teams to ensure compliance to architectural drawings and approved changes.
- Daily site visits to check work progress and confirm reports of sites supervisors.
- Ensuring complete and proper documentation of pre and post construction activities.
- Liaising between the company and statutory regulatory bodies for building approval, materials testing and other purposes.
- Coordinating construction work on different sites and monitoring work progress.
- Performs any other duties assigned by the MD/CEO.
- Ability to manage large and multiple (5-10) projects simultaneously
- Attention to details
- Very organized and highly coordinated
- Ability to drive and should possess a valid driver’s license upon resumption.
- Possess minimum of a University Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Building Technology or Civil Engineering.
- Must have been a Project Engineer/Site Engineer/Project Supervisor for a minimum of ten (10) years in a reputable real estate company.
- Master’s Degree in relevant course is highly required.
- NSE/COREN membership/certification is an added advantage.
- Project Management certification is an added advantage.
- Computer literacy is highly required.
- Good communication skill (Oral and written) is essential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Project Manager" as the subject of the e-mail.
- Know More About Dillon Consultant Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Project Manager at Search For Common Ground’s International
- Offshore Project Manager (Oil and Gas Pipeline and Facilities) at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Project Cost Control Manager (Oil and Gas Pipeline and Facilities) at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Project Planning Manager (Oil and Gas Pipeline and Facilities) at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- FSL Project Manager - WFP at INTERSOS
- CCCM Project Manager (NHF) at INTERSOS
- Project Coordinator Assistant at Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Project Manager - Multisector OFDA at INTERSOS