Ibom Air aims to set the standard as the airline of choice for passengers in Nigeria, West Africa and beyond by focusing on service excellence, hospitality and innovation, plus our infusion of style and grace!
Every time you fly with us, our goal is to provide you and every one of our passengers with a safe, consistent, reliable, comfortable and enjoyable flying experience. We take pride in our airline and will always act in the best interest of our customers.
Taxes/Fixed Assets Accounting Specialist
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Job Type: Full Time
General Selection Requirements
- Solid academic pedigree evidenced by possession of a bachelor’s degree in accounting with a minimum of second class honours (upper division). Possession of an MBA or any other Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Acceptable professional accountancy qualification
- At least Six O’level credits including mathematics and English Language obtained at one sitting
- Prior experience in accounting for an airline is strongly desired
- Competence in the use of an ERP software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Dexterity in manipulating data on Excel
- Unassailable integrity
- Exceptional numerical aptitude
- Proven experience in accounting for taxes and fixed assets in a structured organization
- Working knowledge of accounting for lease
- Inside-out understanding of Nigeria tax laws and their application in an airline business
- Familiarity with the fixed assets and taxes modules of an ERP system
- At least five years of relevant experience
- Maximum age: 35 years
Competitive compensation package and rewarding career for successful candidates
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.