Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
Corporate Communications Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement an effective communications strategy tailored to our customers and target audience
- Develop and send out company communication content, including publications, press releases, website content and other marketing material that communicates the products, services or activities of the company.
- Manage inquiries from customers, media and the public in general
- Establish and maintain effective relationship with journaliists
- Maintain an up-to-date media database
- Indentify opportunities to promote brand and draft plans for or manage company’s public events when necessary.
- Monitor mentions of the company in the media and collate analytics.
- Escalate issues to the management as it arises
- Update company website and manage company’s social media platforms
- Knowledge of Aviation and French is an added advantage.
Qualified candidates must have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication or English Language
- Excellent and demonstrable corporate communications skills
- Sound knowledge of online communication and media management skills.
- Be a team player with excellent leadership and coordination skills
- Demonstrable editorial skills
- Capacity for analytical and strategic skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be highly adaptable
- 1-2 years corporate communications experience in a reputable corporate establishment.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.