Business Development Director (Nigerian/Expatriate) at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 14 June, 2019
Deadline: 15 June, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a power company. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to hire a candidates specifically for the power sector of the company to fill the vacant position below:
Business Development Director (Nigerian/Expatriate)
- The Power Sector Business Development Director, required leveraging his/her knowledge of the Nigeria and West Africa power sectors to develop profitable business opportunities for the Company’s products, manage the sales team and relevant channel partners across the COMPANY territories.
- Regional’s go to for market strategy development to ensure we are able to present a compelling value proposition to the market place.
- Representation of the Organization at Industry Events and Company events to strategically position the company for emerging business opportunities.
- Direct Business Engagement with key customers to create and develop new and qualified opportunities within the power sector.
- Support the Direct Sales Team and Channel Partners in qualifying and developing profitable Sales Engagements.
- Providing both business insight and thought leadership into account and opportunity planning through customer engagement
- Develop relationships with key industry stakeholders and customer executives to champion our solutions into the market place.
- Advise Product Management and Business Leadership on the company’s product roadmap
- Support the marketing team with material such as White Papers, Presentations, Blog Posts, etc. to support Sales and Marketing events and campaigns.
Qualifications and Experience
- A good degree in Engineering and MBA (Sales/ Marketing)
- Minimum of 15 years cognate experience in the Power sector. A demonstrable understanding and experience; with records of accomplishment of performance in the Power sector is very key for this position. The role will require constant travel to client sites and offices
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
For More Information: Contacts Success Nwosu via: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head of Credit - Operations at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Head of Operations at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Head of Business at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Senior Project Associate at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Know More About Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Van Sales Representative at First Excelsia
- Marketer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Business Development Manager/Sales Executive at CDV Properties & Development Limited
- Marketing Executive at World Entertainment Television
- Business Development Manager – Metering Skids at Sellafield Energy
- Business Development Manager - Beverage at Sellafield Energy
- Client Account Manager at Sellafield Energy
- Client Service Officer (SIPML) at Stanbic IBTC