- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Trade Activation Manager at Capricorn Digital Limited
Posted on: 11 June, 2019
Deadline: 1 January, 2009
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Capricorn Digital Limited
Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL) is a digital solutions and distribution company that supports the growth of agents, merchants, entrepreneurs and/or small and medium sized businesses, while at the same time empowering them economically and financially, through the efficient and effective distribution of digital products and services across Nigeria.
Trade Activation Manager
- Trade activation manager builds, maintain and sustain strong trade presence of all company’s product, excellent agent relationship, communicate the company’s product offerings and stimulate high sales volume of all the company’s product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and set the trade marketing strategy across a portfolio of products.
- Responsible for all marketing activities across categories in the regions with focus on planning and implementation of visibility Merchandising, agent promotions and events-based market needs.
- Lead and oversee short and long lead Trade Marketing project, promotional material.
- Plan and implement various promotional formats and other marketing activities at on and off agent’s outlets across the regions.
- Support internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects and sales support activities are completed to specifications and deadlines.
- Provide field sales team with tools and support materials to drive brilliant execution of BTL activities/sales drivers with agents in line with global best practice.
- Align any Trade Marketing activity, point of sale and value add items to ensure best in class quality and cost effectiveness.
- Accountable for trade activation budget and ensures that all spend are in line with plan and approved guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Admin, Marketing or other related disciplines
- 2+ years’ experience in Marketing & Distribution role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively.
- Demonstrable customer-friendly qualities.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Must be Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Regional Sales Manager” and the region you are applying for as subject of the email.
Note: Your preferred location should be stated on the body of the email. Applications that do not adhere to these instructions will be discarded.
- Recent Jobs from Capricorn Digital Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Regional Sales Manager at Capricorn Digital Limited
- Know More About Capricorn Digital LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Marketing/Sales Representative (Automobile) at Autopointe Quickfit
- Business Development Manager at RyteGate Technologies
- Career Counselor/Sales Executive at NIIT
- Client Relationship Manager at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
- Medical Sales Representative at White Tulip Consulting Limited
- Area Manager at White Tulip Consulting Limited
- National Sales & Marketing Manager at White Tulip Consulting Limited
- Debt Recovery Representative at Mwanga