Regional Sales Manager at Capricorn Digital Limited
Posted on: 11 June, 2019
Deadline: 1 January, 2009
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Capricorn Digital Limited
Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL) is a digital solutions and distribution company that supports the growth of agents, merchants, entrepreneurs and/or small and medium sized businesses, while at the same time empowering them economically and financially, through the efficient and effective distribution of digital products and services across Nigeria.
Regional Sales Manager
- The Regional Manager is responsible for delivering on agent, customer and revenue growth targets through effective development and management of a distribution network.
- The role involves hands-on supervision of a 20+ person field sales and operational support team across the region, ensuring teamwork and capability development, and delivering on commercial targets defined for each period.
- The RSM is responsible for driving volumes through a channel, relationship building, monitoring and evaluating results to devise strategies
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing leadership to the region by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, and competencies and sales values are developed to exceed revenue targets
- Working via the field team to manage recruitment, activation and ongoing support of agents across the region
- Keeping abreast of global trends and best practices relevant to the business, with a view to interpret and adapt same to fit our environment
- Ensure regional stakeholders’ compliance with regulatory requirements and Company standards
- Preparing weekly, monthly and annual operational and management reports
- Overall leadership in the region, including representing the Company and its management when and as needed
- Delivering on revenue targets for all products through agent-related transactions
- Selection, training and ongoing performance management of regional staff. Focus on optimization of team performance, enhancement of morale and productivity
- Drive collaboration (regional) with cross functional teams who support the activities of the agent network (Marketing, Product Innovation, Customer Service, Finance etc.)
- Budgeting and accounting for utilization of regional funds, human and material resources, and other assets.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Admin, Marketing or other related disciplines 4-7 years’ experience in having built together a sales team to push a new product
- Significant experience building a distribution chain across Lagos (preferably Nigerian)
- Understanding of distribution dynamics across multiple sectors including payments, lotto, telco, insurance, FMCG. Must have a strong background in electronic payments and mass market related sales.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Strong relationships across many different agent networks
- Strong public relation, leadership skills, great client and employee relation
- Extremely aggressive and self-motivated.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Regional Sales Manager” and the region you are applying for as subject of the email.
Note: Your preferred location should be stated on the body of the email. Applications that do not adhere to these instructions will be discarded.
- Recent Jobs from Capricorn Digital Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Trade Activation Manager at Capricorn Digital Limited
- Know More About Capricorn Digital LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager - Automobile at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Regional Distribution Manager - West & Regions at Airtel
- Sales Account Manager (Northern and Eastern Nigeria) at Coollink.ng
- Female Sales Representative at Coinbox Limited
- Key Account Manager at Coinbox Limited
- Accounts/Sales Representative at JBC Shipping Limited
- Trade Marketing Manager at Bosch Group
- Marketing Officer at RoVedana