ALS Doctor at Residency Hotels Limited
Posted on: 7 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Residency Hotels Limited
Rescue Technologies Limited - Our Company is a foremost provider of technically enhanced Emergency and Medical services solutions.
Department: Ambulance services
Job Type: Permanent
Objective/ Purpose of job:
The ALS doctor is responsible for providing prehospital emergency care at an advanced life support level, working with the first responder, utilizing the ambulance and its equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The doctor is ultimately responsible for the overall operation of the designated base location
- Ensures that the ambulance is ready and available for work at the beginning and end of every shift
- Perform daily inspections of work areas, ensuring cleanliness and orderliness.
- Respond to all emergency cases upon dispatch in company of the first responder, while administering basic and advanced life support care where indicated
- Acts at all times in the best interest of high quality patient care and in such a manner that will reflect credibly on the professional reputation of the organisation.
- Acts at all times with safety of self, first responder, patient, bystanders and general populace by adhereing to standard health and safety procedures
- Adheres to universal policy on infection control and prevention
- Completes all appropriate documentation and record keeping for every assignment
- Is familiar with and can operate all equipment on the ambulance
- Must ensure a proper handover by signing the handover form upon completion of each shift and also with receiving health care providers
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- First medical degree from a reputable university.
- Current practising license by MDCN.
- Certification in AHA certified courses such as ALS,BLS, ATLS, PALS
- Minimum 2-3 years post qualification experience
- Experience working in an emergency response setting (ER, ICU, Ambulance, Trauma ceters) is an added advantage.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Candidates will demonstrate ability for required physical strength and resilience for job role
- Compassionate and diligient
- Sound organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Residency Hotels LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Medical Director (Consultant) at Elkris Foods
- Pediatrician at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic
- Care Assistant at Alan & Grant
- Director of Programs, Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award (ICHSSA) at Save The Children
- Health Outreach Officer - MMC/Jere at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Health Systems Strengthening Advisor at RTI International
- NYSC Intern at eHealth4everyone
- Senior Technical Advisor - Prevention, Care & Treatment at AHNI