Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant non-teaching position below in the Health Centre of Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti:
Lecturer II (CONUASS 03)
Location: Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti
We are recruiting Lecturers II in the following Departments:
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Nursing.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates for Lecturer II must demonstrate evidence of teaching in a University or an institution of similar standing and contribution to knowledge in scholarly publication in reputable journal
- Computer literacy is an important requirement
- For Nursing, a candidate for Lecturer II must possess a Bachelor's Degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division, Registered as a Nurse/Midwife/Public Health Officer with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria. Master's Degree in Nursing.
Conditions of Service
- As contained in the Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti conditions of Service Governing Staff appointments.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Applications (15 copies) which should include candidate's CV as follows:
- Post being sought
- Full Name
- Place and Date of Birth
- Contact Address
- Telephone Number
- State/Local Gov't. Area
- Number and Ages of Children
- Name and Addresses of three Referees who should be requested to forward their References to the Registrar, University of Ado-Ekiti, P.M.B Ekiti, Nigeria
- Academic and Professional Qualifications (including granting institutions and dates)
- Current Position
- Previous Posts with dates
- Details of Publications (to include authors, title of articles or books, journal name, volume no, pages and dates of publication)
- Short statement of current research activities
- Date of availability for duties if appointed.
Applications and supporting documents should be forwarded to:
Ekiti State University,
P.M.B 5363, Ado-Ekiti,