Human Resource Officer (Performance Management/Benefits and Compensation) at Corona Schools
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: 3 May, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Corona Schools
Corona Schools Trust Council - The focus of the Corona Schools' Trust Council is the development of world-class schools. World class in all facets of our operations - curriculum, teaching methodologies, staff quality, libraries, technology, buildings, resources, facilities, management and so on. In order to sustain our mission to deliver world- class education to children inculcate high moral and ethical values as we prepare them for a life of service and fulfilment, we have embarked on a number of school improvement initiatives in recent years.
Human Resource Officer (Performance Management/Benefits and Compensation)
Reporting To: HRM
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Champion the identification, development and implementation of rewards system for employees.
- Interact with employees to know their career plans, and formulate and implement such plans that will ensure the achievement of individual employee’s career paths within the organization.
- Formulate and maintain Mentor- Mentee relationships that will facilitate and achieve individual departmental career paths within the organization.
- To develop and implement policies and strategies for the development of departmental performance matters.
- Monitor and Manage all aspects of employee’s performance against their job descriptions and organization’s set goals and objectives.
- Assist in the management, influence and motivation of staff associated with performance related issues.
- Development of HR policies and procedures for employees and management across CSTC.
- Preparation of Contract/temporary Staff salary schedule
- Preparation of monthly payroll using HRIS
- Assist in the preparation of Staff benefits/payroll.
- Assist in the process of the Annual Staff Day
- Plan, implement and collate quarterly/annually employee’s performance appraisals programs and occasionally meet with Heads of Schools to discuss, identify gaps in the appraisals of teachers and recommend training needs to develop previously identified gaps.
- Any other duty required of me by the HRM and or organization.
- B.Sc. in Humanities/Social Science or any other related field
- A minimum of second-class division
- Must Possess HR related certification – CIPM/or other-related foreign certification
- Candidate should have a minimum of 3-5years work experience in Human Resources.
- Basic knowledge of Nigerian labour law and HR best practices
- Strong communication skills with personable appearance
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong Interpersonal skills/Team Player
- Creativity and innovative skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Corona Schools
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Human Resource Officer (Learning and Development) at Corona Schools
- Know More About Corona SchoolsSimilar Jobs
- HR Assistant at Medecins Sans Frontieres
- HR & Performance Coordinator at Alan & Grant
- Human Resource Manager at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
- HR Director at Going Active Africa
- HR Officer at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
- Manager –Personnel & Administration at Sunflag Nigeira Ltd.
- Head, Human Resources at Stresert Services Limited
- Manager, Human Resources and Administration at Africa Delivery Technologies Limited