Relationship Officer at Crossover Microfinance Bank
Posted on: 1 April, 2019
Deadline: 12 April, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Crossover Microfinance Bank
Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited, was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a new focus and team in 2010 the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers. With the ever growing financial need in the retail sector and with new investors, Crossover remodeled its operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small scale businesses in the retail sector. It commenced full scale microfinance operations in March 2016.
Locations: Ikotun, Ikorodu, & Ajegunle - Lagos
Job Objective & Summary
- To source for and open new accounts, disburse and manage loans and ensure full repayment as at when due
- Attracts new customers to the business and maintain an excellent relationship with clients
- Analyze potential loan markets and development referral networks to locate prospects for credit products.
- Evaluate loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness while processing loan application of successful clients.
- Ensure client relationship management and confidentiality is maintained.
- Repetitively work towards increasing client base and product’s volume of portfolio.
- Pursue the sourcing of new accounts and client/savings mobilization.
- Conducts pre-loan training, client and guarantor’s verification.
- Ensure an efficient and effective process in savings and repayment collections.
- Manage and follow up on loan to ensure prompt and due repayment, while preventing default.
- Efficiently and effectively manage defaults where they occur.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Relationship Manager.
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized academic institution in marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of Two (2) years relevant experience; working in a Banking or Microfinance bank setting.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good sales and marketing skills
- Ability and aptitude to work with detail, precision, speed, and accuracy.
- Basic computer literacy
Method of Application
Applicants should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role and location of interest as mentioned above as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates residing in the areas mentioned above will be given preference
- Know More About Crossover Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Senior Private Sector Development Officer, PISA at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)