Specialist Product Advisor at Novo Nordisk
Posted on: 12 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk Middle Africa, which the Nigeria Region is affiliated to, was formed in early 2012. Novo Nordisk has an established presence with human insulin in Africa and our focus today is to sustain the growth of the market, ensure availability of better quality modern insulin within the markets and support the communities living with diabetes.
Specialist Product Advisor
- The Specialist Product Advisor (SPA) is responsible for Promoting and selling our products and services within an assigned geographic area, product range, and/or list of customers’ accounts.
- He/She promotes and sells our products and services within an assigned geographic area, product range, and/or list of customers’ accounts.
- You build effective relationships with assigned customers, provide customers with information on our products, devices and indications and ensure consistent follow up. You also participate in and contribute effectively to regional meetings, national conferences and other NN meetings.
- You hold a relevant BSc degree (e.g. in Pharmacy, medical and health sciences). You have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in pharmaceutical field sales.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Novo Nordisk career website on www.novonordisk.com to apply
- Know More About Novo NordiskSimilar Jobs
- Customer Relationship Officer at Willers Solutions
- Marketing Executive at BetEnsured.
- Area Marketing Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
- Business Development Manager - Garment Production Unit at School Kits Limited
- Business Development Manager at HR Forum Nigeria
- Client Relationship Officer at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Product Associate at Fenix International
- Retail Development Executive at Westfield Consulting