Sales, PR & Events Analyst at Olatorera Consultancy
Posted on: 11 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Olatorera Consultancy
Olatorera Consultancy Limited is a new-generation consulting company providing business development and consulting services to established companies and high net-worth individuals. Olatorera Consultancy provides critical and analytical services to companies under our radar to enable them innovate and serve their clients more effectively and efficiently using digital resources and modern strategies.
Sales, PR & Events Analyst
- Candidates should preferably have a First Degree in Business Administration, Mass Communication, Law, Mathematics or related fields.
- Should be a people person with a strong interest in sales and public relations.
- Must be passionate about sales, marketing, promotions, business negotiations, business planning, business communication, events planning and organizational management.
- Must be very well skilled in communications and public relations.
- Will manage media liaison and events partnerships.
- Internship candidates must be no older than 26 years old.
- Applicant must be excellent in spoken and written English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV along with an Introduction Letter or Personal Summary or Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org The specific job opportunity being applied for MUST be noted in the email subject (Very Important).
- All applications must include educational and prior job references.
- Your Curriculum Vitae must have your age/D.O.B.
- Please do not apply if you are not currently based in Lagos, Nigeria except you have the means to attend an immediate interview if invited and you have accommodation in Lagos close to the Island.
- All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews start immediately for qualified candidates.
- Ensure Jobs@olatorera.com is added to your address book to receive your interview invitation in your inbox as essential to avoid missing your interview date.
- Orientation and training will apply to every position.
- Know More About Olatorera ConsultancySimilar Jobs
- Website Designer/Digital Marketing at Truvia Media
- SEO Officer at MyJobMag Limited
- Event Manager at Global Accelerex
- Marketing Manager, Brands & Communication at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Reporting Officer at North East Regional Initiative (NERI)
- Graphic Designer at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
- 3D/2D Graphic Artist at Hazon Holdings
- Social Media Manager at Alan & Grant