TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
Customer Service Manager (Hotel)
We are looking for a suitably qualified professional to serve as our Customer Service Manager. The Customer Service Manager would be responsible for enhancing the experience of our hotel guests and would be responsible for overseeing the activities of customer service team
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through resolution, setting a clear mission, and deploy strategies focused towards that mission.
- Examine daily duties, assign tasks and check on progress.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Handle customer and product insight, as well as team coaching
- Weekly customer service report with update on issues resolved.
- Provide upscale guest service experiences for clients throughout their stay.
- Analyze customer feedback including online reviews and suggest ways to improve ratings.
- Monitor daily bookings and ensure assigned rooms are prepared prior to check-in.
- Promote all hotel amenities, conveniences and programs offered.
- Appraise team’s performance and produce regular reports.
- Liaise with Housekeeping, Food & Beverage and Executive office to provide an overall comfortable guest experience.
- Maintain excellent working relationships internally and externally and communicate with all departments.
- Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests’ managers and other employees.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Tourism, Business Administration or relevant field or experience.
- Two+ years of progressive, related hotel front office experience required, with at least one year of proven supervisory experience as a Guest Relations Manager, Front Office Manager or a similar role.
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws.
- Previous hospitality experience and are familiar with hotel procedures, like bookings, luggage collection, storage and check-in/check-out processes.
- MUST RESIDE IN LAGOS
Required Competencies and Attributes
- Must be a good listener and proactive problem solver
- Strong customer service orientation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Must be able to prioritize responsibilities
- Must have a good professional self-perception
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Power point)
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Strong leadership skills along with the ability to motivate a team into high performance.
- Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send a detailed copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the job title as the subject of the email