Corporate Sales Manager at Lontor Nigeria
Posted on: 12 December, 2018
Deadline: 20 December, 2018
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Lontor Nigeria
LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market.
Corporate Sales Manager
- Overseeing and coordinating all activities and operations of the sales department:
- Coordinating the activities of a sales team in order to build a healthy and profitable relation with buyers and other associates;
- Assigning members of the team to the company’s accounts;
- Devising new and original strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets;
- Setting weekly, quarterly, monthly, and annual sales targets for the Sales Executives and other Sales Representatives, making sure these targets are realistic and achievable;
- Defining and implementing sales policies and procedures;
- Approving all sales plans and budgets.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunities, generating leads, and targeting potential clients:
- Looking for and establishing contact with prospective customers and clients for their company; and
- Acting as a company representative in trade shows and other related events.
- Developing, maintaining, and improving relationships with key accounts to maintain a high level of service and client loyalty.
- Meeting with other company Managers to ensure that business objectives are being properly executed and are on schedule.
- Liaising with the Marketing department in order to create a more thorough and effective sales campaign and strategy:
- Putting together a team formed by a Project Manager, Product Designers, technical experts, and other professionals to help develop a marketing plan that would benefit both the client and the company; and
- Carrying out brand promotion.
- Overseeing the recruitment and training processes of new staff members:
- Monitoring the performance of teams and sales goals;
- Reading and evaluating the staff’s sales reports; and
- Ensuring that each team member meets individual goals, as well as the overall sales goal of the company.
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes and trends to be able to come up with new and original sales strategies:
- Staying updated in the latest trends in sales by regularly reading specialized literature and attending workshops and seminars; and
- Keeping track of the competition and all new trends and products in the market.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Adaptive personality with the ability to learn and apply new sales strategies quickly:
- Being resilient when facing challenges.
- Strong people management skills; ability to assemble and manage a team of professionals.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills:
- Communicating clearly, both in writing and verbally, in order to create a clear and communicative environment with their Sales team, as well as with important clients;
- Having a friendly and engaging personality in order to create positive interactions with clients;
- Being able to assist their team members while resolving customers' issues; and
- Providing high levels of customer service to existing clients and potential customers.
- Being resourceful, energetic, driven, and structured.
- Strong organizational, operational, and planning skills in a sales focused environment:
- Multitasking; being able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- Being proactive and goal-oriented; and
- Being able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills:
- Identifying issues and resolving problems in a timely manner; and
- Being able to gather, monitor, and analyze all types of quantitative and qualitative data into sales reports.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Lontor Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Logistics Assistant at Lontor Nigeria
- Female Finance Assistant at Lontor Nigeria
- Know More About Lontor NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Personal Shopper at Montaigne Place
- Team Lead, Sales at Alan & Grant
- Medical Sales Representative at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Demand Generation Executive at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Sales Specialist at Parkway Project Limited
- Relationship Manager at Kennedia Consulting
- Sales And Marketing Manager at OutsideinHR Limited
- Head of SPA and Wellness at Afordonz Consulting