Nursery/Preschool Educator at Enpario Hall Schools
Posted on: 12 December, 2018
Deadline: 21 December, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Enpario Hall Schools
Enpario Hall Schools is a place with deep commitment to learning, an environment that nourishes the intellectual, moral, emotional, and social growth of every child. It is a place where pupils, teachers, and parents embark together on an academic journey with clear and well-defined objectives. It is filled with the joy of discovery and the excitement of academic growth.
- NCE, BEd or B.Sc. with a minimum 3 years teaching experience in a similar role from a reputable educational organization.
Job Skill Requirements:
- Passionate about using education as a vehicle to transform behaviour.
- Must have 21st century teaching skills
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Be a great team player.
- Excellence driven attitude to job delivery.
- Commitment to good work ethics and discipline.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- High level of commitment to creativity and innovation.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV & Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Enpario Hall Schools
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Elementary School Educator at Enpario Hall Schools
- Creative Art Educator at Enpario Hall Schools
- Literacy Educator at Enpario Hall Schools
- Numeracy Educator at Enpario Hall Schools
- Know More About Enpario Hall SchoolsSimilar Jobs
- Teacher at Imagine Early Years & Elementary
- Educationa Technical Assistant at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Teacher of Home Economics at Roemichs International School
- Music and Drama Teacher at Roemichs International School
- Scrabble Instructor at Mind Games Incorporated (MGi)
- Business Trainer/Facilitator at Skills Outside School Foundation
- Student Affairs Officer (NYSC) at Albedo Design School
- Lecturer I (CONUASS 4) at FUTO - Federal University of Technology, Owerri