Senior Associate (Corporate and Commercial, Dispute Resolution and Tax Practices Law) at Zuriel Consulting
Posted on: 10 December, 2018
Deadline: 30 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Zuriel Consulting
Zuriel Consulting is an emerging consulting and professional services company located in Lagos Nigeria. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible Legal Services, Book Keep and Accounting Service including Auditing, consultancy services, and bussiness support.
We recognize that many companies, require one stop to provide all their business and professional support that will meet their unique needs.
At Zuriel Consulting Ltd, we believe that high ethical standards are important and add value to a business. Our emphasis on independence and integrity is appropriate for a wide variety of business structures and we aim to be leaders in our field through the provision of high quality standard services to our clients.
Senior Associate (Corporate and Commercial, Dispute Resolution and Tax Practices Law)
The ideal individual must have the required years of experience in Corporate and Commercial, Dispute Resolution and Tax Practices Law.
- A minimum of 2:2 from an accredited University and from the Nigerian Law School
- LL.M Degree will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 7 years’ and maximum of 10 years’ experience
- Must possess excellent legal drafting and document review skills
- Must possess excellent advocacy skills
- Excellent analytical and observation skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- In-depth industry knowledge in Legal & Business Advisory, Regulatory & Compliance, Dispute Resolution and general corporate & commercial experience.
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills
- Must have the ability to undertake in-depth legal research on all legal issue
- Excellent negotiation, team building and presentation skills
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae/Resumes and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Zuriel ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Legal Manager, Corporate at Onstream Group
- Legal Counsel at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Principal Legal Officer, Litigation and Internal Matters at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Contracting Services Team Lead at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Legal Officer at Phase3 Telecom
- Personal Assistant /Company Secretary at Stresert Services Limited
- Legal Counsel at TOTAL
- Lawyers at PropCheck