Business Development Executive/Marketer at Money Trust Microfinance Bank
Posted on: 6 December, 2018
Deadline: 31 December, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Money Trust Microfinance Bank
Money Trust Microfinance Bank Limited, a leading solutions-driven microfinance bank in Nigeria. Our mission is to be the microfinance bank of repute, building our customers one at a time with integrated ICT solutions.
Business Development Executive/Marketer
Job Field: Banking / Finance
- You are to do all that is legal and just to bring in new clients
- Identifying market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiating sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closing sales by building rapport with potential clients; explaining the companies product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expanding business relationship in existing clients by introducing new products and services; developing new benefits for existing products (loans and deposits).
- Contributing information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommending new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updating your job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishing marketing and organizational goals by meeting set targets monthly and quarterly.
- OND, HND, B.Sc can apply
- Experience: 2 years
- Strong computer literacy
- Outspoken and courageous
- Very familiar with social media tools
- Very diligent
- Teachable/ Willing to learn/ Loves learning
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to convince prospects to become customers
- Be open to correction.
Other requirements are:
- Internal Communications, Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, Meeting Sales Goals
- Basic pay + generous commission + Bonuses when you score target goals
- Collaborative work environment.
- Potential for stock options for the individual who can bring results and has great attitude.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their comprehensive CV/Resume in PDF or Word format to: email@example.com Stating the role as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Money Trust Microfinance Bank
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Human Resource/Admin Assistant at Money Trust Microfinance Bank
- Know More About Money Trust Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Direct Sales Agent (Engagement Representatives) at FleetPartners Leasing Limited
- Business Development Executive at Somanda Consulting
- Marketing Officers at XAI Recruitment Services
- Business Development Manager at Ark Technologies Limited
- Business Development Executive at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Business Development Executive at Ark Technologies Limited
- Business Development Lead, Cloud Business at Main One Cable