Sales Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
Posted on: 26 November, 2018
Deadline: 7 December, 2018
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Ashton & Dave Travels
Ashton & Dave travels and holidays limited is a professional travel, holiday and Logistics services organization is led by a group of professionals whose aim is to provide clients with services that exceed their expectations. Ashton & Dave travels and holidays limited is incorporated under the "Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 (RC 713420)" and an IATA accredited travel management company working as a professional and reliable entity.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing sales opportunities within and outside the country
- Forecasting and tracking of sales opportunities.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Understanding industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements.
- Oversees Partner Relation with Airlines, Hotels, car rental partners, Tourism partners, etc. in terms of deals, promos, discounts, etc
- Establish Executive level, long term customer relationship for future cross - sell and up - sell opportunities/other services required. Eg. Hotels, pick up, travel packages, Local Transport, Visa, insurance, etc.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in the areas of post ticket customer service, pre and post Travel customer service
- Provide daily sales Report
- Provide daily customer feedback form,
- Provide weekly Report.
- Minimum of BSc/HND in any approved university and course, with either NYSC Certificate of Completion or Exception.
- Five years of Sales experience in the Airline and Hospitality industry is critical.
- Experience in Global Distribution System (GDS _ Amadeus/Sabre/Galileo) and Microsoft applications especially, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing, and closing deals.
- Outstanding passion for customer service and hospitality
- Proven experience in working with teams
- Must have International Passport and also passion for Travels
- IATA Certification would be an added advantage.
Very attractive and negotiable.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
Note: Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements.CVs without the required hospitality experience will be discarded.
- Recent Jobs from Ashton & Dave Travels
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Driver at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Know More About Ashton & Dave TravelsSimilar Jobs
- Head, Strategy & Planning (Oil & Energy) at KPMG
- Key Account Manager at Hazon Holdings
- Business Development Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Business Development Manager at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Beauty Advisor at Health Plus Limited
- Area Manager at Health Plus Limited
- Area Manager (CASABELLA) at Health Plus Limited
- Female Floor Sales Executive at Fadac Resources