'thejobmag.com' is an organisation strongly dedicated to connecting Jobseekers to the right jobs mainly in Nigeria.
We go about this through our website (www.thejobmag.com). This is an online network where you can search and apply for jobs immediately at NO cost to you.
We have two other initiatives that will compliment and ease the job searching experience for all our members. The first is our JOB CENTRE. This is a WALK-IN centre where we provide, CV drop-in service, online job search facilities, career advice, preliminary Employee screenings, trainings and much more. The second initiative is our JOBMAG PUBLICATION which is out on a Bi-weekly basis. It contains all the latest Job Vacancies, Trainings, Articles, Company profiles and much more
Senior Credit Officers
The senior credit officer is responsible for the review of the organization’s loan portfolio on a continuing basis in order to prevent loss; assure documentation is in compliance with loan committee approvals and ensure internal compliance objectives are met.
- Oversee the full range of managerial duties for the loan review, compliance, collections and credit analysis functions including adherence to policies and practices of the organization.
- Implement a system of credit analysis and quality assurance for loans made as required by board directives.
- Examine files periodically for assurance of credit and collateral documentation, regulatory compliance and loan policy conformance; review technical exceptions and deficiencies.
- Prepare written analyses on all large loans, aggregate lending vs. indebtedness for individual borrowers, complex loans and weak loans.
- Identify problem loans, make recommendations for assignment of loans to review loan list that is reviewed quarterly with the board; discuss the status of problem loans with the CFO and senior lending officers and may make recommendations regarding the future credit information needs.
- Provide quarterly analyses of the adequacy of the allowance for loan and lease losses for board discussion.
- Prepare periodic board reports.
- Prepare periodic studies of various portions of the loan portfolio including past due reports, concentrations of credit, etc. for the benefit of supervisory and executive officers.
- Evaluate and recommend policy changes based on compliance or loan reviews and the dissemination of other pertinent facts.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in bank lending, loan review and/or compliance and loan review/compliance procedures and policies.
- Financial Management.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Presentation Skills.
- Technical Capacity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below