Business Development Manager at Energi Talent Resourcing
Posted on: 19 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Energi Talent Resourcing
A leading Gas, Power and Infrastructure Development company with businesses across Africa is recruiting a professional for identifying new sources of capital, supervising the fund raising exercises, and the management of the revenues collections and revenues management related activities of the company’s businesses.
Business Development Manager
- Responsible for building and managing relationships, driving the growth of the Company by identifying business opportunities and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Responsible for improving the organization’s market position, achieve financial growth and drive Business development activities to ensure targeted deliverables are achieved in accordance with the Company’s organizational strategy.
- Relationship management with all organizations the Company does business with.
- Relating with other units of the Company in designing, marketing, implementing and operating the various projects and contracts.
- Drive Business development activities to ensure targeted deliverables are achieved in accordance with the Company’s organizational strategy.
- Business development and market share expansion of the business units
- Monitoring and Reporting on Company Market and Competitors
- Assisting the Management in sourcing, Managing and implementing new Business Development opportunities.
- Effective trouble shooting of negative news publications against the company and leveraging on positive news publications to further strengthen the brand visibility of the Company globally.
- Business relationship crisis management strategies and implementation
- Build key customer relationships, regularly maintain and sustain business relationships both new & old, negotiates and cause the execution of profitable business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions globally
Experience and Qualification
- B.Sc/HND in Engineering and/or Sales/Marketing
- Minimum of 5 years of Business Development experience at least 3 of which should be in electricity metering solutions especially in the Power Industry
- Must have reputable professional certification in related function and industry with proficiency in an ERP Solutions
- Knowledge of Various regulations relating to Power Distribution and Electricity Metering Solutions in Nigeria
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, tendering, commercial and change management
- Ability of the potential candidate to speak and write French would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as Finance & Investment Manager OR Business Development Manager to email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Energi Talent Resourcing
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Finance & Investment Manager at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Know More About Energi Talent ResourcingSimilar Jobs
- Business Developer at Technology Advantage Network Limited
- Business Development Officer at HRmadam Consulting
- Business Manager at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Sales Executive at Comercio Partners
- Business Development Executive/Manager at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
- Country Sales Manager at Gamlabs
- Open Market Sales Representative at Berrymart Integrated Services Limited
- Sales Representative at Tros Technologies