Sales Engineer at Jubaili Bros Nigeria
Posted on: 5 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Jubaili Bros Nigeria
Jubaili Bros a leading supplier of power solutions, serves its customers throughout the Middle East, Africa and Asia; with around 1500 international employees, deployed in 23 branches located in Lebanon, UAE, Nigeria, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Ghana, Qatar and Uganda & through an extensive dealer network.
- To conduct sales, by reviewing sales and technical offers, organizing sales files, ensuring pricing accurately, and effectively communicating with the customers to understand their needs and efficiently coordinating internally, to deliver the right product and satisfy the customer's needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5-7 years experience in power generation or any related electromechanical field.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Team player and goal-oriented.
- Strong leadership and time management skills.
- Good command of English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Jubaili Bros Nigeria career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Jubaili Bros NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Key Account Manager - Switchgears & Electrical Panels at Aldelia Limited
- Senior QS / Contracts Manager at Randstad Construction Property Engineering
- Bidding & Tendering Manager/Officer at MG Vowgas Group
- Utility Technical Specialist (UTS) at RTI International
- Site Maintenance Engineer at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
- Director, Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency - PERN0 at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Senior Project Engineer (Pipeline) at Sellafield Energy
- Electrical/Mechanical Technician at Willers Solutions