Sales Engineer at Jubaili Bros Nigeria
Posted on: 5 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Jubaili Bros Nigeria
Jubaili Bros a leading supplier of power solutions, serves its customers throughout the Middle East, Africa and Asia; with around 1500 international employees, deployed in 23 branches located in Lebanon, UAE, Nigeria, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Ghana, Qatar and Uganda & through an extensive dealer network.
- To conduct sales, by reviewing sales and technical offers, organizing sales files, ensuring pricing accurately, and effectively communicating with the customers to understand their needs and efficiently coordinating internally, to deliver the right product and satisfy the customer's needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5-7 years experience in power generation or any related electromechanical field.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Team player and goal-oriented.
- Strong leadership and time management skills.
- Good command of English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Jubaili Bros Nigeria career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Jubaili Bros NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Lead Production Engineer at ValueFronteira Limited
- Facility Manager at Access Solutions
- Completions Engineer III at Sellafield Energy
- Drilling Engineer/Specialist III at Sellafield Energy
- NYSC Placement at Sellafield Energy
- Maintenance Technician at Food Concepts Plc
- Contract Bidding Specialist at ZOCODE Limited
- Coiled Tubing & Pumping Field Supervision (M/F) at SPIE Oil & Gas Services