HR Associate at Food Concepts Plc
Posted on: 19 October, 2018
Deadline: 2 November, 2018
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Food Concepts Plc
Food Concepts Plc (Owners of Chicken Republic) we have a competent workforce with a uniquely designed learning platform to help you grow your career. Our world of innovation places great value in recruiting, retaining and developing highly talented individuals who take charge of their career whilst we provide the enabling environment to nurture it.
- We are seeking to recruit an HR Associate with at least 2-3 years cognate experience in the field of HR.
- The candidate would be responsible for providing HR consulting services for designated Divisions while delivering key HR services.
- Plan the requirement and availability of human resources for the division/HO’s business over time and ahead
- Make available for all staff all work tools or conditions that contributes to or enhances the delivery of excellent performances from employees
- Conduct Performance Appraisal across the operating team in the organisation.
- Recommend to management approach and strategy to manage and improve capacity of employees
- Prepare and deploy payroll activities every month and ensure all employees are paid promptly and correctly.
- Identify aspects of the business operations that requires adequate skills improvements through training; Internal and External.
- Ensure the compliance of employees to the business rules and the company policies and the statutes listed in the company’s staff handbook
- Establish a network of relationships with the employees and ensure that this improves efficiency across the businesses.
- Provide motivational programs that will likewise improve initiatives and ingenuity across the business.
- Ensure compliance to the labor laws of the government
- Ensure employees and expatriates are aware of the laws of the government and that they comply adequately thereafter avoiding company representation of defaults.
- Liaise with Training Unit to facilitate the needed training for the organisation.
- Minimum of university degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience in the HR field
- Planning, Scheduling, Controlling & Coordinating
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure
- Strong Negotiation Skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Food Concepts Plc career website on foodconceptsplc.has-jobs.com to apply
- Know More About Food Concepts PlcSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Officer at Mathills Services Limited
- Senior, Human Resources & Administrative Officer at ibakatv
- Human Resource Officer at Money Trust Microfinance Bank
- Human Resources Manager at Maayoit Healthcare Limited (MHL)
- HR Director at Transsion Holdings
- Training Director at Transsion Holdings
- HR & Admin Intern (NYSC) at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd
- HR Supervisor at Coinbox Limited