Facility Manager at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
Posted on: 15 October, 2018
Deadline: 16 October, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into the this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
- Dependent on the grading of the specific role being filled, there will be a requirement to provide Leadership / Management / Supervision /
- Oversight of engineering activities utilizing colleagues, subordinates, other supporting functions, and internal/external service providers as needed to fulfill the requirements of the tasks being worked on.
- B.Eng/B.Sc Civil/Building/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Architecture, Quantity Surveyor, Building Surveyor
- 5-7 Years Minimum experience in oil & gas infrastructure FM activities
- Must be familiar with working in a multi-discipline environment
- Must have worked for an Oil & Gas Operator Company.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)Similar Jobs
- Quantity Surveyor at Colton Industries
- Project Architect at Modern Architectural Building Solutions
- Junior Architect at Office Makers
- Interior Architect at IL Bagno
- Chief Responsibility Officer (Project and Construction) at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Town Planner at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Architect at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Project Supervisor at Colton Industries