Infostrategy Technology Nigeria is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2002 and reconstituted in 2003, we operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We combine sound knowledge of world class technology to design, implement and support business transformation in areas of web and mobile application, software, service and storage systems installation, networking technologies and technology procurement. We have an in-depth understanding on how technology accelerates success, and are passionate about attracting and supporting unique talents in growing our business and driving operational excellence.
Customer Service Representative (Call Center)
Reference Code: IST/ABJ/014
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: Team Lead Customer Service
Under the supervision of the Team Lead, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for telemarketing, responding to incoming calls from the customers to take their orders, answer questions and inquiries, troubleshoot problems, provide information and handle complaints regarding the organization’s products or services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITES
- Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Identifies prospects by reading directories and other prepared listings
- Researching required information using available resources.
- Call prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies
- Handling and resolving customer complaints
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Processing forms, orders, and applications requested by the customers.
- Influences customers to buy services and products by following a prepared sales talk to give service, product information and price quotations.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
- Following up complicated customer calls where required.
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Escalating customer’s queries to appropriate units for prompt resolution.
- Capturing customers' details on the system.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- First Degree in communications or related field
- Must have at least 3 years relevant experience in a call center
- Must be available for a 24/7 Shift work schedule
- Must be customer centric
- Customer service telephony skills
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation and capturing of information
- Able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
- Must be highly accurate and responds timely to calls
- Able to maintain customer confidentiality.
- Ability to understand individual differences
- Problem-solving and listening skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skill
Time management and Persuasion skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Friendly disposition, charming character and amiable personality.
Method of Application
Candidates should submit Cover Letter and CVs as A SINGLE WORD DOCUMENT to email@example.com
THE SUBJECT OF THE MAIL SHOULD BE THE JOB TITLE- JOB CODE.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.