Junior Accounts and Treasury Officer at WFO International
Posted on: 11 October, 2018
Deadline: 16 October, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WFO International
WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the two firms work together to provide accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations.
Junior Accounts and Treasury Officer
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements. He/She will be expected to work with minimal supervision.
- The Accounts and Treasury Officer will monitor and manage all banking, treasury and financial transactions for the firm.
- Monitor and manage all financial records; cash postings, debts (chased/received), balance sheet reconciliations and accounts receivable ledgers.
- Review and prepare reports (i.e. interest and debt analysis reports).
- Manage the firm’s banking operations and treasury transactions; review and process payment activities through the various payment methods; cash, credit card and electronic payments. Review and authenticate transactions; and also investigate and propose possible resolution for any discrepancies
- Work with the CSE’s to ensure that invoices are raised and promptly sent to clients.
- Ensure the efficient management of firm’s bank accounts including creating client (new & existing) accounts and conformity to IFRS and other regulatory standards, clearing assigned accounts.
- Review and process operational bills, expense claims and reimbursements, etc.
- Ensure the coordination of the statutory audit(internal &external), year in year out, to ensure compliance with internal operational procedures and regulatory standards.
- Provide inputs and recommendations to the firm that would increase revenue and profit.
- Tax Compliance; ensure robust and effective tax planning and filing with relevant bodies for operational standards and regulatory compliance.
- Financial Planning; ensure that the financial position of the firm is well calculated on a daily basis. Follow up on financial proceedings and ensure tasks are completed within schedule.
- Manage all licenses, permits, insurance and other subscriptions. This includes ICAN subscriptions and licenses, CITN subscriptions and licenses, Group Life Insurance, Property Insurance, Company Telephone Lines, Office Leases and Rentals etc.
- Perform special projects and requests from time to time as advised by the Senior Partner or management/team lead staff.
- B.Sc in Accounting, or in any relevant field
- Must possess good knowledge and prior experience of using Microsoft excel and accounting software (i.e. Quickbooks).
- Possess a minimum of two (2) years of experience in similar role.
- Proficient communication and presentational skills to interact and present information to management and staff
- Self-motivated individual with effective organisational skills to work pro-actively under own initiative to ensure that deadlines are met and queries promptly resolved.
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks at a given time without losing focus and not compromise qualitative standards and output.
- Possess exceptional analytical reasoning skills to think problems thoroughly and generate solutions.
- Must be detail focused and goal oriented.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating "Graduate Intern" or Junior Accounts and Treasury Officer as the subject title of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirement will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from WFO International
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Graduate Intern at WFO International
- Know More About WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Female Finance Assistant at Lontor Nigeria
- Accountant at RoVedana
- Cashier at City of Hope Hospital
- Financial Accountant at KPMG
- Village Savings & Loans Association (VSLA) Assistant at Christian Aid
- Investment Research Analyst at Pal Pensions
- Internal Control and Audit Officer at The Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative (PRRWEI)
- IITA Coop Administrator at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture