HR Officer at Cheki Nigeria
Posted on: 13 September, 2018
Deadline: 19 September, 2018
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Cheki Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Cheki is an online marketplace where all of Nigeria's leading car dealers, importers and private sellers post their cars for sale. We at Cheki also offer a one-stop destination for all buyers of Japanese import cars to Nigeria, by centrally hosting all the cars of many leading Japanese car dealers and importers to Nigeria.
Our staffing system is of utmost priority to us which is why we make sure we employ the best and most qualified set of people in our sales department and most of all our organization as a whole.
- We at Cheki are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures.
- You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, e.t.c.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials (eg PHR from the HR Certification Institute)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Cheki Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Chief Finance Officer at Cheki Nigeria
- Front Desk Officer at Cheki Nigeria
- Marketing Manager at Cheki Nigeria
- Know More About Cheki NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- HR Officer at eRecruiter Nigeria
- HR Business Partner at Coscharis Group
- Employee Relations Specialist at Cummins Inc.
- Recruitment Consultant at WTS Energy
- Head, Human Capital Management_Insurance at Work Place Centre Limited
- Human Resource and Admin Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Training Manager, Jumia Vendor University at Jumia Nigeria
- HR Business Partner at Adexen