Careers in the Nigerian Software Industry via Robins Begg Consulting
Posted on: 22 July, 2014
Deadline: 5 August, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Robins Begg
Our client is a leading organization in the Nigerian Software Industry, currently investing in strategic growth in all areas of her business operations. This has led to the need to employ young and dynamic people to fill these positions:
- Prospective candidates must be between 26 - 35 years and must possess a B.Sc in Computer Science or the Sciences with vast and current information technology skills.
- The candidates, who must be experienced industrial sales persons, should possess excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are absolutely essential for this position.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and a diploma or higher qualification in Marketing will be an advantage.
- A degree in the social sciences with verifiable experience in industria1marketing of software solutions may be considered.
go to method of application »
- Prospective Candidates must possess a first degree or HND in computer science or related field.
- Must be proficient in the use of Obiect Oriented Programming Tools, Web-based Development Tools, SQL and Graphics System Design Tools.
- Candidates with a minimum of 2-5 years of comprehensive software development/implementation experience and knowledge of Multimedia Content Development Skills will be given priority.
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should send their applications (quoting relevant position codes) and curriculum vitae within 2 weeks of this publication to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Robins BeggSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Technical Customer Support Officers at Vivid-Tech Solutions and Services
- Animators at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Hosting Operation Manager (Vas) at Lightning Networks Limited
- Junior Data Scientist (Octave Analytics) at Co Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Software Developers at Vatebra Limited
- Job Opportunity at Nokia Nigeria
- Director, Account Management, CSS at Visa Incorporated