Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC), headquartered in Enugu State, is responsible for electricity distribution in Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and lmo States. As part of our on-going Service and Business Processes improvement activities, we are looking to recruit exceptional individuals for the following key roles in our Head Office and District Offices within the 5 States that we cover.
Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC) is recruiting to fill the position of:
Reporting To: Principal Manager
Department: Human Resources
Locations: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo States
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement recruitment selection and placement of staff
- Develop a Leading practice in the attraction and selection of exceptional talent.
- Performance planning, assessment and development
- Setting of Key Performance indicators for employees and evaluating performance
- Manage the learning, development and succession planning process.
- Manage change processes.
- Ensure effective compensation and benefit system
- Ensure high level of ethical standards
- Maximizing technology to streamline human’ resource processes and documentation
- Ensure productive and harmonious employee - management relations
- Provide advice on personnel issues and recommend initiatives to support the business.
- Human Resources Policy development and implementation
- Bachelors Degree in Management or Social Science
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Professional qualifications from the Institute Personnel. Management of Nigeria or other recognized Human Resources bodies.
- Minimum of 10 years post NYSC experience in Human Resources, 4 of which must have been senior management level. Prior experience in Banking. Telecommunications, or Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industries preferred.
- Computer skills — MS Office, ERP Solutions
- Leadership skills.
- Strong orat and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal and team skills.
Method of Application
Send an e-mail with a cover letter supporting your application and a copy of your current Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- State the position you are applying for in your cover letter and as the subject of your e-mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EEDC is an equal opportunity employer and confidentiality of all applications is guaranteed.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.