Senior Manager - Human Resources at Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC)
Posted on: 16 July, 2014
Deadline: 29 July, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC)
Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC), headquartered in Enugu State, is responsible for electricity distribution in Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and lmo States. As part of our on-going Service and Business Processes improvement activities, we are looking to recruit exceptional individuals for the following key roles in our Head Office and District Offices within the 5 States that we cover.
Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC) is recruiting to fill the position of:
Reporting To: Principal Manager
Department: Human Resources
Locations: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo States
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement recruitment selection and placement of staff
- Develop a Leading practice in the attraction and selection of exceptional talent.
- Performance planning, assessment and development
- Setting of Key Performance indicators for employees and evaluating performance
- Manage the learning, development and succession planning process.
- Manage change processes.
- Ensure effective compensation and benefit system
- Ensure high level of ethical standards
- Maximizing technology to streamline human’ resource processes and documentation
- Ensure productive and harmonious employee - management relations
- Provide advice on personnel issues and recommend initiatives to support the business.
- Human Resources Policy development and implementation
- Bachelors Degree in Management or Social Science
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Professional qualifications from the Institute Personnel. Management of Nigeria or other recognized Human Resources bodies.
- Minimum of 10 years post NYSC experience in Human Resources, 4 of which must have been senior management level. Prior experience in Banking. Telecommunications, or Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industries preferred.
- Computer skills — MS Office, ERP Solutions
- Leadership skills.
- Strong orat and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal and team skills.
Method of Application
Send an e-mail with a cover letter supporting your application and a copy of your current Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
- State the position you are applying for in your cover letter and as the subject of your e-mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EEDC is an equal opportunity employer and confidentiality of all applications is guaranteed.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC)Similar Jobs
- Discipline Engineer (Marine) at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Job Openings at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- HSE Supervision and Scaffold Services Officer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Asset Integrity Engineer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Vacancies at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Enginners at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Marketing and Communications Director at Jagal Group
- Operations Officer at Bloffin General Merchant Limited jobs in Nigeria Bloffin General Merchant Limited