Human Resources/Administrative Assistant at Save The Children
Posted on: 13 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Save The Children
Save the Children is the leading independent organization creating lasting change in the lives of children in over 120 countries around the world. Recognized for our commitment to accountability, innovation and collaboration, our work takes us into the heart of communities. where we.help children and families help themselves.We work with other organizations. governments. non-profits and a variety of local partners while maintaining our own independence without political agenda or religious orientation. Save the Children's mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children is looking for experienced development professionals to work within the Nigeria Country Programme.These roles will be critical for the delivery of results for children expected by this programme.
To provide administrative support and assistance for the development and management of Human Resources functions, for the development and maintenance of policies & procedures, for or the security of staff and for the promotion of the Child Safe Guarding Policy and also assist the Logistics/Admin Officer(Kebbi) in the discharge of administrative duties
- Level of Education – Degree/HND
- Specified Study Area – Administration / Social Sector
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role preferably within the NGO sector
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with proven administrative skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities effectively in a constantly changing environment, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure
- Strong coordination and time management skills
- Sound knowledge of office practices, procedures and administrative systems including filing systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to both support colleagues and request support as and when required
- Commitment to Save the Children mission, vision and values
- Experience of working in challenging, insecure areas and willingness to work and live in a rural environment.
- Computer literate and knowledge of Word, Excel. Strong communications skills (both written and verbal) in English and Hausa.
- Independence, adaptability and flexibility.
Method of Application
Kindly send your C.V. and covering letter explaining why you are suitable to Nigeriavacancy@savethechildren.org State position clearly in the subject field as applications without appropriate subject will be disqualified. Also, applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Save The ChildrenSimilar Jobs
- Chief Service Provider at Common Heritage Foundation
- Geographic Information System Manager at Solidarites International
- Job Opportunities at Save the Children
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Job Vacancy at Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA)
- Job Vacancy at Creative Associates International
- Career Opportunities at eHealth Systems
- Epidemiologist At Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)