The Workplace Centre Limited - We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
- Friendly work environment where employees have the opportunity to grow. We believe employee wellbeing is the first step towards consumer satisfaction and we are dedicated to providing a sense of security and satisfaction for all employees.
- The Operations/Logistics officer is to support the Operations Manager with the general flow of delivery, maintenance of delivery vehicles and supervision of drivers and dispatch riders.
The Key of objectives of the Operations officer position includes:
- Managing flow of delivery
- Overseeing staff and equipment transport to events and outlets
- Supervising logistics staff
- Vehicle maintenance
- Supervise all outlet maintenance
- Assisting in coordinating drivers responsibilities & overseeing their schedule
- Supporting Operations manager as regards vehicle maintenance, servicing, quality management, fuelling etc
- Assisting during distribution management, stock delivery, tracking delivery quantity etc
- Supporting during inventory management, procurement, recording stock, proper storage etc
- HND/B.Sc & Previous logistics experience
Key Skills and Experience:
- Organizational skills
- Ability to influence
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Good understanding of mechanics and vehicle maintenance
Key Performance Indicators:
- Timely delivery of store stock from Gelateria and bakery
- Good working condition of vehicles
- Petrol usage efficiency
- Reduction of cost of servicing
- Coordination of drivers
- Delivery flow
Net pay monthly: N70,000 - N75,000.
go to method of application »
Report to: GM
Summary of Role
- Preflighting - preparing of files for job planning
- Platemaking, inventory management and control of supplies and materials such as films, inks, alcohols, plates etc
- Responsible for examining and ensuring conformity to job specifications and company standards.
- Will also oversee maintenance and repair of machines and equipment.
- Troubleshooting prepress problems or addressing management or customer concerns
- Managing shift Activities of Pre press operations.
- Generate Weekly & Monthly report.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- HND Printing or degree in relevant discipline with background in graphic design or printing technology and hands-on experience working with printing equipment.
- Five to seven years cognate work experience with at least 2 years in a large scale commercial printing organization at a senior level.
- Proficiency in use of Corel Draw, Adobe, Quark, Photoshop, Indesign, Pit shop , Prinect Imposing software (from Heidelberg)
- Knowledge of process chemistry of Developing plates, Operating of Heidelberg CTP machine and Processers
- Graphic communications, commercial printing processes, math, lithography, and safety procedures.
- Effective communication skills for taking orders and responding to orders of internal and external customers
- Good sight and attention to detail for colour and text proofing
- Ability to work under pressure without making errors
- Work under minimal supervision.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.