The Workplace Centre Limited - We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
Operations and Logistics Officer
- Friendly work environment where employees have the opportunity to grow. We believe employee wellbeing is the first step towards consumer satisfaction and we are dedicated to providing a sense of security and satisfaction for all employees.
- The Operations/Logistics officer is to support the Operations Manager with the general flow of delivery, maintenance of delivery vehicles and supervision of drivers and dispatch riders.
The Key of objectives of the Operations officer position includes:
- Managing flow of delivery
- Overseeing staff and equipment transport to events and outlets
- Supervising logistics staff
- Vehicle maintenance
- Supervise all outlet maintenance
- Assisting in coordinating drivers responsibilities & overseeing their schedule
- Supporting Operations manager as regards vehicle maintenance, servicing, quality management, fuelling etc
- Assisting during distribution management, stock delivery, tracking delivery quantity etc
- Supporting during inventory management, procurement, recording stock, proper storage etc
- HND/B.Sc & Previous logistics experience
Key Skills and Experience:
- Organizational skills
- Ability to influence
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Good understanding of mechanics and vehicle maintenance
Key Performance Indicators:
- Timely delivery of store stock from Gelateria and bakery
- Good working condition of vehicles
- Petrol usage efficiency
- Reduction of cost of servicing
- Coordination of drivers
- Delivery flow
Net pay monthly: N70,000 - N75,000.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.