Quendon Genesis Limited - The goal of QG Care Services is to help people to live more contented, independent and healthier lives. QG Care Services is therefore focused on employing high calibre care workers who will make our goal a reality. Do you want to play a part in achieving this goal? If you have got the can-do spirit, the drive and the capability to help us achieve the vision of becoming a world-class care organisation, then we get in touch today.
QG Care Services is a division of Quendon Genesis Limited. The company is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
Medical / Health
There are several general home care as well as specialist carer roles available. The different career pathways include:
- General Care Worker - supporting individuals especially the elderly with personal care and house help activities to enable them live comfortably in their homes.
- Re-ablement and enablement workers - helping people to live independently and recuperate in their own homes after illness or injury usually for 6 weeks.
- Live-in care worker - living with and supporting people various health and social needs in their homes to live happier, fulfilled and independent lives.
- Learning disabilities support workers and supported living carers - supporting people with disabilities to live independently and be part of their community
- Continuing healthcare workers - supporting people with ongoing healthcare needs so they can live in their own home
- We are looking for carers (experienced auxiliary nurses welcomed) or people who enjoy helping others and want to make a difference to lives. Whether you're already an experienced carer/auxiliary nurse or you're planning a career in health and social care then get in touch to discuss the full-time and part-time care opportunities available.
- You should be trained in health and social care and should have some experience. However, we also provide full training. You have the right personality and drive for achieving better health and social care status for the vulnerable.
- We are looking for people who are positive, honest and reliable and who are keen about doing things right.
- You must be reliable, hard working and have the drive to ensure that we achieve our goal of helping people live happier, independent and fulfilled lives.
- You must be focused and keen about making others feel valued. If care or support work is the career for you, then read more about becoming a carer.
go to method of application »
- The occupant of this position will be the first line of contact to the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operations Officer.
- The Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operations Officer is responsible for providing professional and confidential secretarial and administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and to the Chief Operations Officer.
- Analyse and present daily/weekly data to enable decision making by CEO.
- Monitor and report progress on company’s growth through coordination among various departments. Highlight risks, delays, and opportunities to CEO.
- Must be highly articulate, quick thinking with an analytic and innovative mind.
- Required to travel with the Chief Executive Officer when required.
- To provide professional and confidential secretarial and administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and to the Chief Operations Officer.
- To assist in the provision of an effective administration support service throughout the organisation through effective coordination and communication.
- Ability to analyse and break complex problems into smaller manageable parts
- Ability to work independently with minimum instructions.
- Assist CEO in conducting monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer Support and Chief Operations Officer:
- Provide professional and confidential administrative and research support to the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operations Officer.
- Undertake research and prepare monthly reports, presentations, corporate submissions and other correspondence for the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operations Officer.
- Coordinate / manage business travel, conference / meeting bookings and accommodation for the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operations Officer whilst out of the office.
- Compile itineraries for corporate travel - including the preparation of agenda's / briefing documents and background research required for meetings and appointments.
- Assist with marketing and projects when required.
- Client relationship development.
- Coordinate national meetings and teleconferences.
- Travel and attend meetings with the CEO and Chief Operations Officer - including the preparation of meeting minutes and action lists, provide administration support.
Oversee customer and staff recruitment and other corporate events as requested by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Monitor the development and updating of Company's website and intranet to ensure that they are relevant and up to date and upload information as required.
- Assist as required with general administrative duties, customer services and ensure that the administration functions of the organisation are efficient and effective.
- Perform other duties consistent with the level of this position and the principles of broad banding as requested.
- Occupational health & Safety:
- Take reasonable care to ensure personal safety and health at work and that of other persons in the work place.
- Observe all safe working practices as directed by the supervisor and the use of personal protective equipment as and when provided.
- Report ALL accidents, incidents and hazardous situations arising in the course of work.
- Educated to degree (Minimum 2:1) level from a recognised University.
- A degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, Business Administration or English will be given preference.
Requirements of the Position / Selection Criteria (Person Specification):
- Strong communication, interpersonal and public relations skills to enable professional interaction with a range of people including senior management and other staff, the public, dignitaries and representatives from other organisations and VIPs.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and an understanding of commercial in confidence practices.
- Well developed keyboard and computer skills with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, internet and email applications. Previous experience in website maintenance would be well regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation of agendas and minutes with an understanding of the invoicing and invoices.
- Highly developed time management skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and to effectively manage multiple projects including the organisation of events and functions.
- Demonstrated experience in drafting correspondence, presentations, media items and reports.
- Ability to quickly and effectively develop knowledge of the local community, internal organisational structure and company functions of to enable the efficient handling of enquires and requests for information from both external and internal customers.
- Extensive experience (minimum 3 years) in a position as a departmental/company executive or personal assistant.
- Completion or study towards qualifications in administration studies (desirable).
- Completion of NYSC.
- Current Driving license (desirable).
- Ability to occasionally travel with the CEO up to 1 week at a time, including weekends.
Method of Application
- Negotiable but depending on the level of experience and competency in providing secretarial and administration assistance to senior management with the ability to research and prepare reports and manage events/projects.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in the preparation and maintenance of websites is also an advantage.
Ensure that you have carefully read through the job description and you meet the requirements. Email your CV along with supporting statement detailing exactly how you meet the person specification highlighting the qualities that you will bring to the position and why you feel you should be invited for an interview.
All applications and enquiries about this position is to be emailed to: email@example.com Note: All successful applicants will be informed of the interview date by email on 20th June 2014.