Latest Jobs at Kloverharris Limited
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: 16 January, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
- Supervise Beauty Advisor in converting potential return into a sale through courtesy and professionalism
- Partner with Sales Staff to complete sales
- Preparing and overseeing the administration of budgets, cash flow, account payments and financial planning in order to ensure an organisation meets its financial goals.
- Advising leaders and stakeholders on financial, compliance and organisational matters.
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of particular departments such as HR, marketing, administration or sales.
- Assist in training, coaching, motivating, and developing new and incumbent associates on company policies and procedures, product knowledge, and department productivity goals
- Review and analyse business performance on daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, and annual sales results
- Review advertising calendar and ensure proper execution of events
- Ensure accuracy of promotional presentation; communicate advertising and events information to associates
- Assist in the coordination of operational tasks as required such as, putting out new merchandise, sales & event set-up & damages
- Ensure timely processing of new receipts, damages, testers, and return to vendors through delegation to self and staff
- Supervise proper presentation, organization, storing, and replenishment of stock
- Communicate regularly with vendors, planners, distributors, and buyers regarding stock needs, customer preferences, & special events
- Participate in physical inventory process
- Adhere to Asset Protection and inventory control and compliance procedures
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business Management or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Multitasking ability.
- Basic computer skills.
- Great communication and managerial skills.
go to method of application »
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver profitable sales growth
- Build key relationships to enable a smooth service delivery for each client
- Managing and exceeding sales targets set for both new and existing customer's
- Analysis of sales data, including customer data to track trends in both their profile and usage
- Prospect, convert and maximize sales through new business customers
- Develops and executes strategic product plans for credit and debit products, this includes all new and existing product design, development, implementation, roll-out and campaign management.
- Monitors industry trends, including researching competitor practices and pricing.
- Develops and maintains product descriptions, including how the products work from start to finish.
- Participates in establishing annual goals and objectives for each product and develops management reports to track progress on a monthly basis.
- Provides input regarding pricing, features and related policies.
- Works with internal departments on issues related to development, implementation, and on-going servicing. This includes close collaboration with IT, Lending, and Retail Services and Operations.
- Provides recommendations on product pricing strategy.
- Card and payments industry experience, highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field; MBA will be an added advantage.
- Four years’ experience in products and services development in a banking or financial institution.
- Knowledge of financial services industry, including industry leaders, the legislative environment, and understanding of bank or credit union product development opportunities.
- Knowledge of all credit union business products and services as it relates to all businesses and market segments.
- Strategic thinker and innovative.
- Strong communication skills both written and orally.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to work well across multiple departments
go to method of application »
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute eCommerce strategies
- Build an unparalleled shopping experience in collaboration with Brand and E commerce teams that is optimized for brand experience and conversion of sales
- Drive the E commerce Net Revenue Management (E-NRM) initiatives (assortment, price, pack, promotion)
- Identify new business opportunities and evaluate potential partnerships
- Lead initiatives aimed at driving top line growth, enhance our consumer experience and increase operating efficiency and/or profitability
- Set targets and conduct analysis to prioritize features that improve metrics, working cross-functionally with brand, eCommerce sales, finance and supply chain teams
- Explore and pilot opportunities for new business models and initiatives to explore new revenue streams
- Build best practices to be shared with the broader organization
- Track conversion rate and analyse data to build insight capabilities to optimize our projects
- Find, analyse and share industry trends and key influencers
- Identify, acquire and maintain new influencer contacts to join internal brand relations program.
- Supervise and handle the social media handles optimization through SEO and other search engines.
- Cultivate and develop consistent and on-going relationships with new and current influencers via off channel social moderation.
- Manage campaign tracking and weekly reporting to measure internal brand relations program success.
- Keep a pulse on beauty & makeup trends and communicate key trends which we should participate in.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience.
- Proficiency in optimization of search engines, SEO and others.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kloverharris LimitedSimilar Jobs
- HR & Admin Intern (NYSC) at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd
- Job Opportunities at Coinbox Limited
- Job vacancies at Ascentech Services Limited
- Jobs at Pistons and Pedals Limited
- Sales Executives at AIM Group Limited
- Human Resource Manager at Elyon Consulting Services
- Dispatch Rider at Bradfield Consulting
- Business Development Manager at Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited