Business Manager (Cosmetic Industry) at Kloverharris Limited
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: 16 January, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
Business Manager (Cosmetic Industry)
- Supervise Beauty Advisor in converting potential return into a sale through courtesy and professionalism
- Partner with Sales Staff to complete sales
- Preparing and overseeing the administration of budgets, cash flow, account payments and financial planning in order to ensure an organisation meets its financial goals.
- Advising leaders and stakeholders on financial, compliance and organisational matters.
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of particular departments such as HR, marketing, administration or sales.
- Assist in training, coaching, motivating, and developing new and incumbent associates on company policies and procedures, product knowledge, and department productivity goals
- Review and analyse business performance on daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, and annual sales results
- Review advertising calendar and ensure proper execution of events
- Ensure accuracy of promotional presentation; communicate advertising and events information to associates
- Assist in the coordination of operational tasks as required such as, putting out new merchandise, sales & event set-up & damages
- Ensure timely processing of new receipts, damages, testers, and return to vendors through delegation to self and staff
- Supervise proper presentation, organization, storing, and replenishment of stock
- Communicate regularly with vendors, planners, distributors, and buyers regarding stock needs, customer preferences, & special events
- Participate in physical inventory process
- Adhere to Asset Protection and inventory control and compliance procedures
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business Management or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Multitasking ability.
- Basic computer skills.
- Great communication and managerial skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application Letter to: email@example.com with the job title as subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Kloverharris Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Manager (Credit and Debit Card Company) at Kloverharris Limited
- Digital Marketing Manager at Kloverharris Limited
- Know More About Kloverharris LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Auto Workshop Operations Manager at Motorways Mazel
- Business Manager at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Finance and Administrative Assistant at UNODC - The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Area Manager at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Admin Officer at St Kizito Clinic
- Souk Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Female Cleaner/Office Assistant at Compovine Technologies
- Secretary at Eleganza Industries Ltd