Digital Marketing Manager at Kloverharris Limited
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: 16 January, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
Digital Marketing Manager
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute eCommerce strategies
- Build an unparalleled shopping experience in collaboration with Brand and E commerce teams that is optimized for brand experience and conversion of sales
- Drive the E commerce Net Revenue Management (E-NRM) initiatives (assortment, price, pack, promotion)
- Identify new business opportunities and evaluate potential partnerships
- Lead initiatives aimed at driving top line growth, enhance our consumer experience and increase operating efficiency and/or profitability
- Set targets and conduct analysis to prioritize features that improve metrics, working cross-functionally with brand, eCommerce sales, finance and supply chain teams
- Explore and pilot opportunities for new business models and initiatives to explore new revenue streams
- Build best practices to be shared with the broader organization
- Track conversion rate and analyse data to build insight capabilities to optimize our projects
- Find, analyse and share industry trends and key influencers
- Identify, acquire and maintain new influencer contacts to join internal brand relations program.
- Supervise and handle the social media handles optimization through SEO and other search engines.
- Cultivate and develop consistent and on-going relationships with new and current influencers via off channel social moderation.
- Manage campaign tracking and weekly reporting to measure internal brand relations program success.
- Keep a pulse on beauty & makeup trends and communicate key trends which we should participate in.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience.
- Proficiency in optimization of search engines, SEO and others.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Kloverharris Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Manager (Cosmetic Industry) at Kloverharris Limited
- Business Development Manager (Credit and Debit Card Company) at Kloverharris Limited
- Know More About Kloverharris LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketer at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Social Media Manager at Temp A Staff
- Video Journalist at BBC
- BTL Graphic Designer at Temp A Staff
- Graphics Designer at Redwire Marketing Consulting
- Copy Writer at Redwire Marketing Consulting
- Digital Marketing Executive at Xown Solutions Limited
- Content Marketing and Communications Manager at Carlcare Development