Business Development Manager (Credit and Debit Card Company) at Kloverharris Limited
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: 16 January, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
Business Development Manager (Credit and Debit Card Company)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver profitable sales growth
- Build key relationships to enable a smooth service delivery for each client
- Managing and exceeding sales targets set for both new and existing customer's
- Analysis of sales data, including customer data to track trends in both their profile and usage
- Prospect, convert and maximize sales through new business customers
- Develops and executes strategic product plans for credit and debit products, this includes all new and existing product design, development, implementation, roll-out and campaign management.
- Monitors industry trends, including researching competitor practices and pricing.
- Develops and maintains product descriptions, including how the products work from start to finish.
- Participates in establishing annual goals and objectives for each product and develops management reports to track progress on a monthly basis.
- Provides input regarding pricing, features and related policies.
- Works with internal departments on issues related to development, implementation, and on-going servicing. This includes close collaboration with IT, Lending, and Retail Services and Operations.
- Provides recommendations on product pricing strategy.
- Card and payments industry experience, highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field; MBA will be an added advantage.
- Four years’ experience in products and services development in a banking or financial institution.
- Knowledge of financial services industry, including industry leaders, the legislative environment, and understanding of bank or credit union product development opportunities.
- Knowledge of all credit union business products and services as it relates to all businesses and market segments.
- Strategic thinker and innovative.
- Strong communication skills both written and orally.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to work well across multiple departments
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application Letter to: email@example.com with the job title as subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Kloverharris Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Manager (Cosmetic Industry) at Kloverharris Limited
- Digital Marketing Manager at Kloverharris Limited
- Know More About Kloverharris LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Coordinator at Alan & Grant
- Sales Associate/Executive (Female) at Willers Solutions
- Business Development/Activation Manager at First Excelsia
- Business Development Manager at Initiative for Agricultural Intervention and Developmental Integration
- Sales Officer at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Sales Executive at ReelFruit
- Senior B2B Business Development/Sales Executive at FlexEdge
- Insurance Sales/Marketing Executive at Stresert Services Limited