- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Job Openings at Halogen Security Company Limited
Posted on: 8 November, 2018
Deadline: 9 November, 2018
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at Halogen security
Halogen Security Company Limited is the number one provider of professional Security Solutions in West Africa, currently transforming into an integrated global specialist end to end Risk management & security solutions group by offering strategic protection solutions and safety in our changing and open world. We are therefore attracting the best, bold, energetic and globally aware talents to drive our new subsidiaries and strategic business units to focused market segments.
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guard
- Coordinate Security operational activities at the zone to ensure constant presence of guards at all locations
- Overall responsibility for the Security Infrastructures in the premise.
- Oversee and supervise site-specific security procedures within the premise.
- Performance evaluation for the various security service providers within the zone
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
- Proactive and holistic enhancement of security across the premise.
- Bachelor’s/HND degree in any course of study
- Candidate must be within 40-45yrs
- Previous experience /membership in any arm of the Military or State Security Service is a highly an added advantage.
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and Power point.
go to method of application »
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Monitor risk management activities
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Product or industry-specific experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA.
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Planning and organizing
- Customer service orientation
Method of Application
Qualified candidate should send their CVs in word document to firstname.lastname@example.org with (Security Manager -LAGOS) Or Quality Control Officer as subject of your mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Halogen securitySimilar Jobs
- Patrol Driver at Infinity Security Services Limited
- Office Assistant at Halogen Security Company Limited
- Motor Bike Security Supervisor at Red Eye Security Limited
- Personal Assistant at RapidSecure Guard Limited
- Driver at Halogen Security Company Limited
- NYSC Corp Member Recruitment at Halogen Security Company Limited
- Security Guard at Red Eye Security Limited
- Business Development Manager at Total Secure Nigeria Limited