PwC helps organization and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
Reference Number: 125-NIG00141
Job type: Permanent
Department: Internal Firm Services
Roles & Responsibilities
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings and department activities for all members of the Senior Management Team.
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and call.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Answer phone for Partners. Takes message and answer all routine and non-routine questions.
- Assist BU Partners in the management of their schedule.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information.
- Work independently and within a team on special and non-reocurring and ongoing projects. Act as a project manager for special projects, at the request of a Partner, which may include: planning and coordinating, disseminating information, and organizing business unit events.
- Prepare and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Must possess a good first degree from reputable University/Polytechnic.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
go to method of application »
Reference Number: 125-NIG00142
Department: Internal Firm Services
Job Type: Permanent
- Demonstrates knowledge, skill, and leadership in the design, creation, and application of graphics and visual communications
- The jobholder will report to the head of Clients and Markets Development with respect to projects and assignments but may report to other managers responsible for specific projects as the need arises.
The Graphic Artist is responsible for:
- Concept development, execution of all creative deliverables for the firm
- Inter alia, the creation and design of brochures, invites, newsletters, proposals and presentations as well as multimedia presentations.
- First Degree
- Graphic design diploma or comparable graphic design school certification.
- At least 3 years experience in graphic design.
- Project management experience and ability.
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw/Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Suite (FlashMX, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office in particular, Excel.
- Knowledge of Flash action scripting, fireworks, and Dreamweaver.
- Ability to think creatively and encourage continuous improvement of all tasks and duties.
- High level of quality control through various stages of the production process.
- Print knowledge.
- Ability to organise fairly complex source materials into simpler, integrated, coherent printed piece while maintaining the firm’s visual identity guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a pressurised and stressful environment.
- Initiative, go-getter attitude and proactive individual.
- Highly motivated, results-orientated individual.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing personality.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership for development.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale