Administrative Assistant at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Posted on: 12 October, 2017
Deadline: 26 October, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
PwC helps organization and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
Reference Number: 125-NIG00141
Job type: Permanent
Department: Internal Firm Services
Roles & Responsibilities
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings and department activities for all members of the Senior Management Team.
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and call.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Answer phone for Partners. Takes message and answer all routine and non-routine questions.
- Assist BU Partners in the management of their schedule.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information.
- Work independently and within a team on special and non-reocurring and ongoing projects. Act as a project manager for special projects, at the request of a Partner, which may include: planning and coordinating, disseminating information, and organizing business unit events.
- Prepare and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Must possess a good first degree from reputable University/Polytechnic.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
- Recent Jobs from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread
- Graphic Designer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Know More About PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Operations Manager at Delightful Affairs Ventures Company
- Operations Support Trainee NYSC Only (2017 Batch B - Stream 1) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Operations Lead at Greenpeg Nigeria Limited
- Data Entry Assistant at INTERSOS
- Director of Works at Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Director of Physical Planning at Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Director of Medical Services at Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- District Operation Supervisor at Eat'N'Go Limited