Graphic Designer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Posted on: 12 October, 2017
Deadline: 26 October, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
PwC helps organization and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
Reference Number: 125-NIG00142
Department: Internal Firm Services
Job Type: Permanent
- Demonstrates knowledge, skill, and leadership in the design, creation, and application of graphics and visual communications
- The jobholder will report to the head of Clients and Markets Development with respect to projects and assignments but may report to other managers responsible for specific projects as the need arises.
The Graphic Artist is responsible for:
- Concept development, execution of all creative deliverables for the firm
- Inter alia, the creation and design of brochures, invites, newsletters, proposals and presentations as well as multimedia presentations.
- First Degree
- Graphic design diploma or comparable graphic design school certification.
- At least 3 years experience in graphic design.
- Project management experience and ability.
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw/Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Suite (FlashMX, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office in particular, Excel.
- Knowledge of Flash action scripting, fireworks, and Dreamweaver.
- Ability to think creatively and encourage continuous improvement of all tasks and duties.
- High level of quality control through various stages of the production process.
- Print knowledge.
- Ability to organise fairly complex source materials into simpler, integrated, coherent printed piece while maintaining the firm’s visual identity guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a pressurised and stressful environment.
- Initiative, go-getter attitude and proactive individual.
- Highly motivated, results-orientated individual.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing personality.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership for development.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Administrative Assistant at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Know More About PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Communications Officer at Youth Network against Female Genital Mutilation (YNAFGM)
- Community Engagement Officer at Youth Network against Female Genital Mutilation (YNAFGM)
- Social Media and Engagement Officer at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Creative Designer at Brandocks.com
- IT & Social Media Executive (IT/SME) at TL First
- Digital Marketing Executive at Dream Labs (Nig) Ltd
- Advocacy Coordinator and Strategic Communications Manager at Plan International
- Social Media Manager at PorkMoney