Accountant/HR at Alphaden Energy & Oilfield Limited
Posted on: 9 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Alphaden Energy & Oilfield Limited
ALPHADEN ENERGY AND OILFIELD LIMITED is an experienced indigenous Energy/EPC company with over two decades of operational experience. ALPHADEN specializes in providing viable and sustainable solutions for the Energy Sector, including Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation (EPCI), Marine services, Oilfield Services and Energy (Power & Gas Infrastructure/Sales/Distribution). Alphaden Energy & Oilﬁeld Limited has taken a customized, single-focused approach to its Products & Services by oﬀering clients a wide range of options and allowing them to pick and choose those services that are most beneﬁcial for their companies.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Financial Reconciliation
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Vat Returns, Tax management
- Recruiting, training and developing new staff
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures
- Ensuring candidates have the right tools to work at the organisation
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Assigning roles and ensuring strict adherence to company policies
- Minimum of BSc/HND in Accounting, Human Resources or any other related field with Post Graduate Degrees, ICAN or ACCA and/or any other professional certification as an added advantage.
- Recent relevant generalist and advisory HR experience gained within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent knowledge of current Nigerian employment legislation
- Provision of advice to managers/supervisors Handling of disciplinary investigations, hearings, appeals and grievances Experience of formulating, implementing and revising human resources policies & procedures
- Confidential in all matters Professional approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills and commercial acumen.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong IT skills Gathering with Sound working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in, and adapt to, a rapidly changing environment
Analysing and reporting on key HR data/statistics
- Accounting skiills
- Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills
- Reporting Research Results
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- Male Or Female Applicant acceptable
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Alphaden Energy & Oilfield Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alphaden Energy & Oilfield LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Drivers at Alphaden Energy and Oilfield Limited
- Engineers at an International Oil & Gas Company - OfficeMakers International Limited
- Commercial Project Controller at RusselSmith Group
- Business Development/Sales Roles at MacTay Consulting
- Accountant at Bimfems Investment Limited
- Account Officers at Human Edge Limited
- Job Vacancies at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited