If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
AVID HR Consulting is made up of professionals with proven expertise in all the key areas of Human Resource Management. We are a young and dynamic team with over 50 years combined experience in Business and People Management. With the increasingly flexible and constantly changing corporate landscape, our Clients can rely on our dedicated approach to cultivating tailor-made HR solutions specific to their needs.
- BSc/BA in facility management, Estate management, engineering, business administration or relevant field.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage.
- 2years work experience.
- Proven experience as facilities manager.
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology etc.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security.
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained.
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Allocating and managing space between buildings.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments.
- Helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing.
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Oversee the hiring and training of employees in the facilities department
go to method of application »
The Executive Assistant (EA) has varied skill set with superb organizational ability. He is responsible for managing the GM office. The EA is very flexible and possesses outstanding problem solving skills. This role requires stamina and dedication.
High-level clerical skills are required for this position, such as advanced or expert proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets, powerpoint and databases. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are also necessary, particularly as you might be the liaison between the GM and other parties. As the executive assistant, you will be expected to supervise some staff. Therefore, cultivating your leadership skills is somewhat inevitable.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- B.Sc. in Business, Finance, Economics or related field.
- High level of IT, business literacy.
- 1-2 years’ Experience.
Method of Application
Interested qualified candidates should send tailored CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12:00 P:M on Monday 9th October 2017.
Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.