GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Job No: 2980254
Job Function: Finance
Business Segment: Power Power Services
- The program designed to give graduates, NYSC challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
- The duration of our internship program spans a period of 12 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
As a valuable member of our team, GE Africa interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- Graduate with an Accounting Degree.
- Authorized to work in your country full-time and without restriction
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results.
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set.
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to GE - General Electric career website on jobs.gecareers.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale